-Diagnostic Testing– including tests for depression and anxiety
-Cognitive Testing– including tests for memory & organizational skills
-Learning DisabilityAssessment for children and adults
-Comprehensive Assessment of ADD/ADHD for children and adults
- Child Play Therapy and Adolescent Psychology working with children of all ages
- Adult and Gerontological Psychology working with adults throughout the aging Process
- Cross-Cultural Counseling working with clients from numerous cultural backgrounds in a knowledgeable and competent manner
- Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual and Transgender Issues working with clients from a GLBT affirming prospective.
- Clinical Health Psychology working with clients who are struggling to adjust and cope with physical challenges and chronic medical conditions
- Rehabilitation Psychology working with a medical rehabilitation team to assist individuals who are recovering from short-term and/or chronic disabling conditions
- Chronic Pain Management working closely with physicians to provide additional pain management strategies which are shown to be effective
-Through The Carl Rogers Institute at The New Center we are able to offer externship training for masters level and doctoral level students. Practicum applications are accepted beginning in January each year for the following August through July fiscal training year.
Copyright 2010 The New Center. All rights reserved.